The Gel-Lys™ is only available for purchase by professionals adhering to their state or country’s licensure standards for eyelash extensions. Because quality and safety are our priority, purchase is only available to professionals who have passed our Gel-Lys™ Comprehensive Training.
Gel-Lys™ will be available to take home on your class date.
Register now to view prices.
About the Gel-Lys™
The Gel-Lys™ is a patent-pending gel curing device that instantly bonds eyelash extensions using Lynk Gel™ adhesive. The Gel-Lys™ attaches to your lash tweezers and aims a precise Light Emitting Diode (LED) at the base of the individual lash. Activated by the flick of your finger, it seamlessly cures the lash gel adhesive as you work. With its LED less bright than daylight, the Gel-Lys™ is fully safe to operate near the closed human eye.
The Gel-Lys™ works together with Lynk-Gel™, a light curing, cyanoacrylate based adhesive formulated for use around the eyes. Lynk-Gel™ dries immediately when activated by the Gel-Lys™ device.
The instant dry time of the Lynk Gel™ makes lash extensions faster and safer for both you and your client. Compressing the 24-hour cure time for conventional lash glue into a matter of seconds, the Gel-Lys™ sets a new standard of efficiency and quality for lash attachments. Reducing adhesive set time makes lash extensions become virtually fume-free, drastically lowering the risk of irritation and watery or red eyes.
The Gel-Lys™ is lightweight (50 grams) and battery-operated.
The Illumino Method and Gel-Lys Device are both patent pending.
Virtually No Fumes, Transforming the Client Experience
- The instant cure of the Lynk-Gel™ dramatically reduces the vapors emitted by eyelash adhesive. Conventional eyelash glues take at least 24 hours to set entirely. The Gel-Lys™ cures instantly, relieving the client of most of the chemical exposure to the setting adhesive. With virtually no fumes, the client experiences less red-eye and tearing, less irritation and fewer headaches. They often can’t even tell when you’ve begun application! Lower chemical exposure may also reduce the risk of developing sensitivity to extensions over time. With no fumes and quicker dry time, there’s no need to fan or nanomist the client.
- The Gel-Lys™ accelerates work for the lash artist by curing the adhesive instantly. Cutting out the set time, the artist can begin application of a lash immediately after working on its neighboring lash without worry of “stickies.”
- With instant cure, you can manipulate the lash right after you attach it, checking the security of the bond without worrying about undoing your work.
- Instant cure cuts application time, making your services up to fifteen minutes faster. With a shorter service time per client, you can add more clients to your books, and increase your income.
- The Gel-Lys™ makes your Volume application more consistent by curing your fans immediately after placement. As soon as the LED hits the fan, its base freezes while its V-shape stays spread.
Stronger, Longer Bond
- The powerful bond of the Gel-Lys™ endures longer than conventional eyelash adhesive. With better retention, you can charge more for your service, even though the application takes less time overall. Seeing each client less often, you will be able to add new clients and expand your business and income.
Must be a Lash Professional:
- To qualify for the purchase of the Gel-Lys™, you must be a lash professional adhering to your state or country’s licensure standards for eyelash extensions. If your state or country does not require licensure for eyelash extensions, we ask to see a lash training certificate. Esthetician or cosmetology students are not eligible. Must have at least 6 months minimum lash experience.
Because excellence and safety are our priority, the Gel-Lys™ is only available for purchase by those who have taken the Gel-Lys™Comprehensive Training. We support professionalism in our industry and take every measure to reduce product misuse.
The Gel-Lys™ Comprehensive Training trains the lash artist to perform the following:
- Consultation and consent form review before lash application
- Infection prevention and skin analysis
- Choosing correct lash weight based on the client’s natural lashes
- Preparing and cleansing eyelids and the brow area
- Safely securing upper and lower eyelids with illumino Green Eye Gel Pads and tape
- Applying the proper amount of Barrier Cream to the appropriate areas
- Using the Gel-Lys™ and Lynk-Gel™ in conjunction to attach ten lash extensions per eye (either Classic or Volume by student choice)
- Safe removal in two ways